Personalized Research Consultations
My Librarian/Personal Librarian Program is a service designed to introduce Mount St. Joseph University students to the MSJ Library's resources and services. Each incoming student is matched with a Mount Librarian who can provide consultations on any academic research or library service.
How can we help you? Your Personal Librarian will meet one-on-one to:
- Teach you search strategies for finding and evaluating information that supports your class projects & papers.
- Provide guidance when you don’t know where or how to start your research.
- Show you tools & resources that will answer your questions about citing information.
- Answer questions about Library policies and services.
- Keep you informed about new resources and services.
- Refer you to helpful campus services outside the Library, such as The Writing Center.
How can I contact My Librarian?
Meeting with one of our expert librarians is easy. Contact us via email, telephone, stop by the main Library, or schedule an appointment online. We look forward to helping you!
Your MSJ Librarians are...