Checking Out Reserves
The Reserve Collection consists of items put on Reserve by faculty for Mount courses. The College of Mount St. Joseph checks out Reserve items to Mount students and faculty. Items on Reserve are listed in FOCUS (Library Catalog) by instructor's name and by course number. The Reserve Collection is located behind the Circulation Desk. Items on Reserve may be requested from the Circulation Desk staff.
Circulation: The check-out period for items on Reserve varies:
- 3-HOUR-LIBRARY USE ONLY loan items are due three hours from the time of check-out and may not be taken out of the Library.
- 1-DAY loan items are due by closing on the date due.
- 7-DAY loan items are due by closing on the date due.
- A fine of one dollar ($1.00) per day is charged for each 7-DAY Reserve item returned late.
- A fine of one dollar ($1.00) per day is charged for each 1-DAY Reserve item returned late.
- A fine of ten cents ($ .10) per hour is charged for each 3-HOUR Reserve item returned late.
- Reserve items should be returned to the Circulation Desk.
- Books, videos and compact discs can be returned in the Mount Main Library's Book Depository or the Scholar Center's Book Drop Box when the Library is closed.
- LPs MUST be returned to CIRCULATION DESK.
May 13-August 27, 2017
Days Closed (Summer):
Sat., July 1; Tues., July 4;
Sat., July 8; Sundays
Ask a Librarian
Get Research Help...
during open hours
Call the Circulation Desk: 513-244-4216
or login to your Library Account